Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White Out

Hi!  So I finally got around to removing Lacy Lilac (it was hard because it's sooooooo pretty) and tried White Out today, which is a shade of pure, flat white with no shimmer:


What can I say?  I love it!  It's not the typical girlie colors that I usually wear, but it's so...so...MOD-looking, don't you agree?  I feel incredibly chic with it on my fingertips.  White nail polish is distinct without being too extreme, which I like.  It goes with pretty much any occasion and complements any color I happen to be wearing.  White Out applies smoothly and evenly, and I really like the quality and opacity of the color for such a great price.  I'm wearing two coats here, no base coat, no top coat.  I'll try and update you all on it's longevity, but looks-wise, I would highly recommend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment