Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Essie nail lacquer in Spaghetti Strap

As a reward for all the shopping I do at CVS, makeup, household goods, makeup, toiletries, and makeup, CVS gave me $19 Extra Care Bucks to spend on whatever I wanted.  Naturally, I went and bought a bunch of makeup.  I got, like, 5 Wet N Wild products, which I'll be posting up tomorrow, but splurged on a bottle of Essie nail polish in Spaghetti Strap:

Taken in natural light.

Spaghetti strap is truly a gorgeous, romantic color.  It's a pale, ballet-pink with just the slightest hint of warmth.  It's translucent, so I'm wearing 3 coats which takes it to about 95% opacity.  The hint of translucence gives it a delicate, ethereal feel which I find magical.  It's got a really nice shine to it when it's freshly painted as well.  My husband thought it was funny that I couldn't stop staring at my fingertips all day.  Lol.  Even if I didn't have the Extra Care Bucks, I think I would have spent $8 on it!

Hugs,
Cat

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The color is beautiful! I love it! I don't own a single Essie bottle yet though, I haven't found a color that really attracted me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving it. There's another color called "Turquoise and Caicos" that I'm fiending to buy. I can't stop thinking about it, so I probably WILL get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do also have spaghetti strap, very cute colour.

    ReplyDelete