Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday Girl

Another year, another candle on the cake. :D  Although today is the actual date, I had a blast celebrating  this weekend with dear friends and family.  We had an intimate, yet swanky little shindig at The Bubble Lounge in San Francisco.  I was treated to reserved seating, bottles of bubbly, fancy hors d'oeuvres, birthday cake, music, dancing, presents, and lovely company, of course!  Just thought I'd share a few photos of me with my nearest and dearest.

Sittin' pretty.
My beautiful BFF since the 8th grade.  Love her to pieces!
My sweet little sisters. :D
Hubby and me clowning around in a decorative retro telephone booth.

I want to add that I LOVE my dressy!  It was a pre-bday gift from my sweetheart for me to wear to my party.  It's by Stop Staring! and I spied it at a cool retro clothing boutique called Daddy O's.  Love at first sight.  Isn't it sooooooooooooooo Mad Men?  I wish I had more pics, but I'm sure I'll have to do a formal style shoot for it sometime real soon.  It's so well-made and figure-flattering!  Fit like a glove without any alterations necessary, even on my very petite frame.  (oh, I've got curves, I'm just as short as an Oompa Loompa, lol)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your dress is really beautiful. You look FAN-TAS-TIC in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! :) I felt pretty fab wearing it, can't wait to wear it again!

    ReplyDelete