Friday, October 7, 2011

I Love: my Michael Kors iPhone clutch!

One of the little presents I got from hubby for our first wedding anniversary this past July was the Michael Kors iPhone clutch/case/wristlet/whathaveyou.  Since then, it's been my must-have accessory for evenings out:



It comes in a variety of colors including gold, black patent, multicolor python, and black python.  I got the black python because it goes with everything and doesn't get smudgy/fingerprinty like the patent does.  


Pardon the poopy pictures, they were taken in poor lighting and in haste, lol!

I love it because it's small, chic, and fits all the essentials without being a cumbersome burden.  It's especially ingenious because my phone is incorporated into the design, therefore I'm not walking around with a bulging little clutch that's too skinny to fit my phone attractively.  There's also a little wristband attached so that I know my belongings are secure while I'm walking around, dancing, etc.  The price is about $80 and it's soooooooo worth it.  I use it ALL the time now, not just for evenings.  When I'm too lazy to carry a handbag during the day, I'll just grab my MK clutch.  I even got one for my sister in gold for her birthday and she loves it just as much as I do!  

I highly recommend it! :D




1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment this post, but ran out of time! So I only came back today. xD I LOVE the clutch, it's truly beautiful! If I had an iPhone, I would probably buy it! ;)

    ReplyDelete