Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hello hello!  Before I hit the hay tonight, I just thought I'd share a little award that a blogger buddy of mine was kind enough give me:


Wheeeeeeeee!  The Versatile Blogger, from the lovely Livia of Head and Nails.  Thanks girl, that's so sweet!  She's a brazilian beauty and style blogger living in London who does a lot of fun and informative product reviews.  Be sure to drop by her blog and check it out!

Hugs,
Cat

p.s. I know that there were a TON of rules attached to this award, but I'm too sleepy to complete them tonight!  :(  I'll try to get on it ASAP!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :D You deserve this because you ARE versatile! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!!!
    Glad you like it =)))

    Thanks for the compliments =)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Livia: no problem! thanks for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete