Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hair Experiment: Messy Triple Bun

I came across this easy, pretty, DIY hairstyle over at A Cup Of Jo.  I thought it'd be fun to try it out before going to bed tonight:

Pardon the PJ's but it's nearly time to snooze. 

It's a little hard to see the detail in the photo because my hair is so dark, but I really love it.  I'm totally into unstructured, effortless hair that can easily be as elegant as it is casual.  Took me all of 5 minutes and 6 bobby pins.  I'm so excited to possibly make a video tutorial for this look, what do you think?

Hugs,
Cat

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes! Moar hair tuts! :D I shall pay you in pennies! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that looks really cool! Can't wait to see a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks great! How did you managed to make them so neat and perfect?! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kuri and chiri: thanks, my dears. you got it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jennifer: lol, I think the dark hair hides how sloppy they look. my amateur hair styling skills would probably be more apparent if i were blonde!

    ReplyDelete