It turned out pretty neat so I figured it would make a nice tutorial! For this lesson, I'm going to use my ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette:
1. Bright, sparkly pink base color
2. Deep purple smoke color
3. Matte black outer corner color
So here goes. :D As always, I start with primed eyelids:
Then I'm going to apply the bright pink shade to my eyelids:
Next, I'm going to thickly line my top and bottom lid lines with my ELF Essential Shimmer Eyeliner in Plum Passion:
Using the deep purple shade from the palette, I'm going to layer and smudge color right over the eyeliner.
Once I've completed that step, I'm going to line the outer corners of my top and bottom lid lines with black eyeliner pencil. Then, I'm going to layer and smudge matte black shadow over the black eyeliner.
Then I'm going to enhance my top and bottom lid lines with black liquid eyeliner:
Curl lashes and apply mascara to complete my colorful smokey eye:
Since my love for false lashes has recently been re-awakened, I'm going to apply some in order to enhance my puny natural lashes:
To compliment the pink shadow, I'm going to wear a matching pink lip. This is a perfect opportunity for me to try out a new gloss I got from ELF. To start, I line and fill my lips with my ELF Studio Lip Liner and Blending Brush in Nude Pink:
Then I grab my new ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon:
Wild Watermelon a gorgeous, sheer, bright pink that looks and smells like candy. It's super-shiny and really adds punch to my pout.
All set and ready to go!
Additional makeup details:
1. CoverGirl CG Smoothers Aqua Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Medium
2. ELF Studio Complete Coverage Concealer Palette in Light
3. ELF Studio Translucent Matifying Powder
1. ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
1. ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
1. ELF Studio Lip Lock Pencil
2. ELF Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Nude Pink
3. ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon