Hi! I thought I'd post an image from a beauty shoot that I did a few years ago. I was having a super-creative moment and it was something that I just HAD to do. I really adore the Gothic Victorian look and I've always been captivated by Japanese Geisha, so I figured I'd throw both concepts together and see what I'd come up with. The results weren't flawless, but overall, I was really happy with the way the shoot turned out.
The model is my beautiful younger sister and the photographer is my uber-talented husband. :) You can view his photography work here: Tetraeon Light Industries. I did hair, makeup, styling, and provided all the props/accessories. The concept was fairly simple, but getting the all-white makeup to be nice and even was a major pain in the butt! Totally worth it though.
1. Pure White Foundation. I had originally purchased a no-name foundation from an online retailer called Good Goth. Unfortunately, they no longer sell makeup, but Manic Panic seems to make a good one called Dreamtone in Virgin.
2. Manic Panic Virgin Pressed Powder in White.
1. Shiseido Eyebrow and Eyeliner Kit in Deep Brown
1. Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers False Feather Eyelashes
1. Red lip liner and matte lipstick. I really can't remember what I used. Sorry!