Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: PA Eternal Nail Stickers by Dear Laura

I obviously had a lot of time today, so I also decided to review the nail decals from my Daiso and Ichiban Kan Haul post.



Since they're a pale shade of shimmery peach, I decided they would go very well with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail polish in Mint Sorbet.




They're tiny, sparkly little puff paint flowers adhered to a translucent sheet.  Cute!




I used a toothpick to gently remove them from the translucent backing and place them on my nails.  A cuticle stick probably would have worked very well also, but I didn't have one at the time.






Since I have small hands and fingers, I thought decorating every nail would be a little overkill, so I scattered them sparsely and randomly on 3 nails per hand.








Fast, easy, and salon quality look for under $5!  Love 'em! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment