Thursday, September 22, 2011

OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan

Hey, sorry friends!  I had a really long day so I'm afraid we'll have to settle for a mini post today!  Just wanted to share one of my favorite nail colors, OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan.  Cute, right?


I soooooo love OPI nail polishes, but they're expensive so I have, like, 2.  Their color selection is incredible, the formulas are always super-smooth, and no brush I've encountered so far has applied polish as evenly as OPI's.

Anywho, Skinny Dip'n is a gorgeous shade of warm, peachy-pink nude with ultra-fine subtle sparkle particles.  It's probably the classiest nail color that I own.  I can never go wrong with this shade.  I wear it with everything, from tees and jeans to full-on evening gowns.  Definitely one of my all-time favorites.  Unfortunately, I have less than half a bottle left and it's been discontinued. :(  I think it's still available on Ebay, but I'm currently on a mission to find a suitable dupe.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE OPI nail lacquers!!! I think I have about 10+ bottles of that brand... Omg, now that I think of it, it sums up to over 100$! :/ But they are just THE BEST POLISHES ever!

    Do you have their top coat? It's really magical, makes my nail polish last for around 7 days!

    OPI is really good with glitter polishes, I totally recommend it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer: Ok, I'm totally sold! I'm gonna have to get me a bottle of their topcoat this weekend. I'll check out the glitter polishes too. Thanks for the tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey have you found a suitable dupe yet? I just applied my 3 year old bottle and it's killing me that I have almost none left (goopy mess) and I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You know, I think I ended up getting distracted by other nail colors and unintentionally abandoned my mission. Thanks for reminding me! My favorite shimmery nude combo of the moment is Sinful Glass Pink layered over Zoya Kennedy. You might want to check that out in the meantime.

      Delete
  4. thank you so much because this is the only nail color I LOVE!!!! I needed another option but didn't know where to start. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Brittany! Hope my suggestion has been helpful! ^_^

      Delete