Monday, March 12, 2012

Where has Cat been?

Sorry posts have been few and far-in-between.  Last week was midterm week for me and this week I'll be studying for next week's final exams!  Whew!  This quarter system is killing me!  I did get a brief break over the weekend.  I should have been doing style posts, but this was where I was at instead:


Snow has been scarce this season (Just check out that bare mountain up ahead...what kind of winter is that?!) and we thought we'd squeeze in one last weekend of snowboarding before the season ends.  I did pretty well this time around, though I'm still prone to a good spill every now and then.  We got in last night and I'm pretty sore from head to toe today.  I can only lift my right leg about a foot off the floor...hopefully I'll be recovered enough by tomorrow to resume kickboxing lessons.  Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I tried snowboarding indoor once, and will never do it again, I was a danger to myself and everyone on my way down :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun once you get the hang of it! My first time snowboarding, I lost control and almost took a snowboarding instructor down with me. I got reprimanded for being irresponsible and was almost kicked out of the resort! But I persevered and can now ride down the bunny slopes without falling. Whew! It just clicks after a few times I guess. :D

      Delete