Thursday, March 8, 2012

Victoria's Secret Candy Baby Redux!

OMG!  Just finished my latest midterm and I'm pooped!  Too bad I have to head to work in about 20 minutes.  You can see why I haven't been able to post any looks or tutorials regarding my beloved new UD haul. :(

Since I don't have a bunch of time, I just thought I'd re-post my favorite Victoria's Secret beauty products. :D  I ran out awhile ago and recently got a $10 VS coupon in the mail.  So I went on over to my local VS and purchased this 3/$25 trio ($15 after coupon):


My favorite fragrance in the UNIVERSE!  Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I'm such a sucker for the scent of cotton candy.  VS makes the most accurate version I've ever experienced.  I got the all-in-one shampoo/bubble bath/shower gel, which I use as a shampoo.  I get excited to wake up in the morning because I get to lather it through my hair.  Makes getting up early a little easier.  The body lotion has a long-lasting, sweet scent and the spray, which I think has the strongest burst of cotton candy fragrance, is the cherry-on-top!  I know there are some complaints about an alcohol-type smell when you first spray it, but as a product that has alcohol as an ingredient, it's to be expected.  I find that it evaporates quickly, leaving me pleasantly sugar-scented throughout the day.  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment