Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FOTD: Pretty Pastels

Hey y'all!  Just thought I'd post a quick face-of-the-day.  I'm so relieved that I'm on Christmas break from school right now.  Unfortunately, that also means taking care of all the errands I've been putting off all school year.  My goal is to get most of them out of the way today, which will leave me more time in the following days to do more tutorials, reviews, style posts, etc. :D  Here's a soft pastel look I created today using mainly ELF:


:: Eyes ::

:: Lips ::
Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink

:: Cheeks ::
Studio Blush in Pink Passion

I'm sooooooooo OBSESSED with this lip color combo.  Runway Pink makes such a pretty lip base and Perfect Pink glossed over it gives it the perfect boost of color, shine, and fullness.  I've been wearing these for the last 5 days in a row.  I just can't get over how romantic and feminine this looks! 


Soft, mint-green is one of my favorite colors and I haven't worn this one in awhile.  It was looking a little lonely in my train case so I decided to wear it today. :)  I enhanced it with LA Splash Glitter Liquid Liner in Onyx and some glittery Daiso eyelashes.

Happy Tuesday, everyone...and off I go! :D

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. that green is phenomenal! i need to wear mint greens more, always love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, mint green is so feminine and has a certain vintage elegance about it. One of my favorites for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete