Monday, July 11, 2011

Neon Monday

So I woke up this morning and the weather was downright POOPY!  It was cold, overcast, and on my way driving to my Bar Method class it actually started raining!  I think temperatures are in the 60's today.  Honestly, it's hard to believe that I live in California sometimes.

Nice view, yucky weather.

It made me so mad that I decided to cancel it out by doing outrageously bright makeup for the day.  I don't care if I looked like a crazy woman.  My fluorescent eyes and lip really perked up my mood!


Eye Makeup:

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
2. Covergirl  Eye Enhancers eyeshadow in Chartreuse
3. HIP Color Chrome eyeliner in Black Shock
4. Urband Decay Loose Pigment in Goddess
5. L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Black
6. Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara in Black




Lips:

1. Smashbox lip liner in Smashing Muse
2. MAC lipstick in Girl About Town

Rare sighting: me bright and happy on a cold, rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment