Monday, March 17, 2014

White Gold and Wine Tutorial With Vintage Romance by Sleek Makeup

Good afternoon everyone! Here's a tutorial for my first look using my new Vintage Romance palette by Sleek Makeup. I love the way light gold looks paired with wine-colored tones, don't you agree?


Instructions:

  1. blend Venice into crease
  2. apply Madrid onto lid
  3. blend Hollywood into outer corner
  4. line top lash line and outer corner of bottom lash line with black eyeliner pencil (I'm going for a softness as opposed to my usual, sharp, liquid liner)
  5. darken outer corner with Barcelona
  6. highlight inner corner of lower lash line and tear duct with Madrid
  7. blend a little Venice on the outer corner of lower lash line
Finish by applying Ardell Color Impact demi-Wispies in Plum to accentuate the purple tones. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I prime my eyelids first with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. This is a really beautiful palette with gorgeous, pigmented colors that are very blendable and compatible with each other. For only $12 each, I highly recommend it! I can imagine putting together a lot of vintage-inspired looks with this palette. I might try a 1920's Art Deco makeup look next. What do you think?

Thanks for reading and happy Monday! XD

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment