- blend Hollywood into (or in my case, above) the crease
- apply UD eyeliner pencil in Corrupt to the inner and outer corners of lid
- blend out with a pencil brush
- layer Florence over the blended out pencil
- apply Comex Gold to the center of lid
- line upper lash line with Kate Super Sharp pen eyeliner in BK-1 and lower lash line with UD eyeliner in Zero
- darken outer corners with London
- accent lower liner with Florence
Here's a quick camera phone snap that I took of my entire face before heading out. Oops! No eyelashes. I love the way they look, but hate the way they feel. So as soon as I'm done snapping the close up eye photo, I rip 'em off! Lol.
As always, thanks for reading and have a great weekend!