Anyways, here is a quick pictorial tutorial I did for the lustrous smokey eye I did the other say with Kitten. I chose this particular shade because it's a nude neutral with a touch of peachy-pink. I feel that it is among the most versatile of the Magnificent Metals. Therefore, if I could only have one, this one would be it.
- prime eyelid with UDPP in Eden
- apply Buxom eyeshadow in Pug wherever you would like to define your "crease". (because I have a nearly non-existant crease, I place the shadow in an arc above my natural fold)
- apply a soft pencil or gel liner to outer corners
- blend out eyeliner with Sephora eyeshadow in Starry Sky
- apply Stila Magnificent Metals in Kitten to lid
- line top and bottom lash lines. I used both liquid and pencil eyeliner.
- add a touch of Urban Decay's eyeshadow in blackout to deepen the outer corners
- highlight tear duct with a touch of shimmery, nude shadow
- to complete the look, apply Ardell Wispies eyelashes
A little of this stuff goes a long way. See that tiny little smudge on the brush? That was enough for one eye. This little cake will probably last me a lifetime!
I'd love to do a video tutorial on how to use Magnificent Metals as well as how to REMOVE them…I hear it can be challenging, but I've found a way to make it easy. ;)
Hope you guys enjoyed today's post! Happy Hump Day!