- Line upper lash line and draw a flick along the edge as a containment guide for the cat eye using UD pencil eyeliner in Corrupt.
- Apply UD Darkhorse from the Naked palette to the center of lid.
- Shape wing using Blackheart from UD's Naked 3 palette.
- Blend Smog (Naked palette) from the center of lid towards the inner corner to create a gradient.
- Apply Stila Magnificent Metals in Comex Gold to the inner corner and extend towards the center of lid.
- Clean up shape with concealer.
- Line lower lash line with UD eyeliner pencil in Zero.
- Accent lower liner with Blackheart.
Finish by curling lashes, applying mascara, and affixing Ardell lashes in #120.
I look forward to doing more full-face and creative looks in the coming days. Stay posted and thanks for reading! :)