I did a shimmery corner smoke for the eyes and paired it with a bright pink lip and cheeks...which match well with my Hello Kitty sleepshirt, I noticed...lol!
- Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream in Honey Beige
- Etude House Drawing Eye Pencil in Dark Grey
- Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Starry Sky 07
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart (I've been very fond of this lip product lately!)
As for today's outfit, there's a reason why I called this post "Alley Cat". This is what I normally wear when I have lots of mundane errands to do and absolutely nowhere interesting to go. Therefore, comfort is key and here I am "slumming it" in a tee, shorts, and flip-flops (though I did take the time to curl my hair):
Well, that's all for now! Sorry I didn't have anything more interesting today. Hope everyone's having a nice Thursday so far...only one more day till the weekend, yay!