Sunday, February 9, 2014

Video Tutorial: Bold Blue Winged Eyeliner

Hey guys! So, you've probably seen this look on me a few times in the past. It's one of my favorite eyeshadow looks because it's easy, requiring only a handful of products, but also manages to stand out.


Product list:
  • Buxom Stay There eyeshadow in Pug
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal
  • Kate Super Sharp pen eyeliner in BK-1
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
  • Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
  • Ardell #120 eyelashes

I paired these bold eyes with an equally loud lip for an electrifying effect.


Nothing like a bit of color to brighten a cold, rainy weekend! Check out my YouTube video to recreate this look.



I hope you like the video and don't forget to subscribe. :) Happy Sunday, everyone, stay warm and dry!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment