Anyhoo, lazy post today. I just thought I'd share some images of a glittery, mint-green, outlined, winged eyeliner today. (that's a mouthful) I've been seeing it here and there and wanted to try it. Other makeup enthusiasts have mentioned that it's a challenging look…and they weren't kidding! It requires a lot of precision and touching up in order to look passable.
|I'm loving this glitter adhesive!|
|I didn't experience ANY glitter fallout!|
- UDPP in Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill Mochi eyeshadow
- UD Naked 3
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Liquid Sugar glitter adhesive
- My Beauty Addiction glitter in Melon
- ELF liquid eyeliner
- Ulta Eye Crayon in Black Tie
- Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
- House of Lashes "Tigress" eyelashes
As pretty as this looks, I don't think I'll attempt it again in the near future. Too much work for something that appears so simple. It was definitely an experience.
Happy Sunday, all!