Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mint Glitter "Outliner"

Goodness, I can't believe I haven't posted for a few days. It's been a busy Valentine's Day weekend. :)
Anyhoo, lazy post today. I just thought I'd share some images of a glittery, mint-green, outlined, winged eyeliner today. (that's a mouthful) I've been seeing it here and there and wanted to try it. Other makeup enthusiasts have mentioned that it's a challenging look…and they weren't kidding! It requires a lot of precision and touching up in order to look passable.

I'm loving this glitter adhesive!


I didn't experience ANY glitter fallout!


Products used:

  • UDPP in Eden
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Sugarpill Mochi eyeshadow
  • UD Naked 3
  • Eye Kandy Cosmetics Liquid Sugar glitter adhesive
  • My Beauty Addiction glitter in Melon
  • ELF liquid eyeliner
  • Ulta Eye Crayon in Black Tie
  • Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
  • House of Lashes "Tigress" eyelashes
As pretty as this looks, I don't think I'll attempt it again in the near future. Too much work for something that appears so simple. It was definitely an experience.  

Happy Sunday, all! 

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment