Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rose Gold Smokey Eyes

Hey guys! Took a break from my usual, flamboyant looks and did a rose gold, smokey eye the other day. More subdued in color, for sure, but no less pretty, I think. I love using my face as a canvas for creativity, but I feel my best when I wear makeup that makes me feel more like myself. :)







Products used:
  • UDPP in Eden
  • Naked 3 (Trick, Liar, Factory, Darkside)
  • Kate Super Sharp pen eyeliner in BK-1
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
  • Maybelline Full N Soft waterproof mascara
  • Ardell Wispies eyelashes
  • Wet n Wild Mega Shield lipstick in 364S Barely Legal
  • Wet n Wild Mega Slicks lip gloss in 576-A Rose Gold
  • UD Naked Skin liquid foundation in 5.0
  • ELF pressed powder in Honey
Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend is just around the corner! :D

Hugs,
Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment