Monday, July 9, 2012

Wednesday by Zoya

Just moving down the line with the colors I purchased from Zoya's Beach & Surf Collection.  I decided to try Wednesday next, a creamy, subdued shade of turquoise:


It kind of reminds of me Essie's Turquoise and Caicos...don't you think?  The color displayed on my monitor when I was at Zoya's site was so much different than how the color looked in person.  Maybe it's my computer, I dunno, but it looked more like a pastel, seafoam blue-green.  I wasn't expecting it to look so bold.  I do like it, although I feel like I have similar colors already.  Unlike Shelby, Wednesday applied very evenly without any streaks.

2 down, 1 more to go!  Will post the final color for the Surf Collection, Meg, very soon!

Hugs,
Cat

8 comments:

  1. i love this color, perfect for summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I got sucked in to all the beach/water/island shades this year...I have more blues than I could ever think of!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I feel ya! I'll be hittin' the pool this weekend as well, so summer shades are perfect for fun in the sun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, it's super fun to wear! :D

      Delete
  4. Love this color :D I have no similar colors, I have to buy one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty sweet color, on the unique side, but without being tacky. :)

      Delete