Friday, July 6, 2012

Zoya Beach and Surf Collection

For the summer season, Zoya released their Beach & Surf Collection, an array of colors that embody the playfulness of warm, bikini weather!  The Beach Collection includes creamy brights and pastels while the Surf Collection consists of its shimmery color counterparts.  At the time, they were having a 3/$15 sale with free shipping, so I couldn't resist but to pick my three favorites from these fun, summer colors!  I ended up going with Meg from the Surf Collection, along with Shelby and Wednesday from the Beach Collection.  I'd like to note that I was VERY impressed by Zoya's product presentation.  Check out the cool stuff that arrived with my order:


My polishes were professionally packaged in a tidy little box and I  received an information brochure about their product as well as comprehensive swatches of the Beach & Surf Collection.

 
Left to right: Meg, Shelby, and Wednesday.

I decided to try Shelby first, it's such a girly color!  Sooooooooo pretty, although I'm not sure if it really works with my skin tone. :/  What are your thoughts?  I really want to like it, but it kind of looks like Pepto Bismol, don't you think?  Lol!

Another thing I want to mention is that Shelby is kind of glue-y in texture and was a little streaky and difficult to apply evenly...did anyone else have that problem?  Once it settled, however, it looked fine.


In any case, I'm looking forward to sharing the other colors with you all.  Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Cat

3 comments:

  1. What a nice pink! I've never tried any Zoya polishes because I just don't know where to buy them. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! They don't ship to Canada?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if they ship to Canada... but I'm still quite scared to order stuffs online! xD Call me scaredy cat. :P

      Delete