I created this look using some new products I picked up from Ulta over the weekend:
Fantastic colors, I'm really diggin' the gold pigment, it's so vibrant! Here is the complete product list for this look:
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- UD Primer Potion in Eden
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Painted Purple
- UD eyeshadow in Omen
- Ulta gel eyeliner pencil in Golden Egg
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Wild Gold
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
- Ardell #120 eyelashes
I like to layer powder products over cream products in order to intensify the color, which is why you may see duplicate colors in my product list in 2 different mediums.
To balance out the eyes, I simply did peachy cheeks and a nude lip:
Oh, the blush is ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink and lips are NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls, btw. :)
Well, back to work! Thanks for reading and have a fantastic afternoon!