- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
- Limit and Nooner from Urban Decay's Naked3 palette
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
- Ardell #122 eyelashes
The elements that make this look really stand out are the white shadow and the thin, elegant winged eyeliner. The light contouring under the brow bone with a dusty pink shade as well as the eyelashes add more dimension. I'm very pleased with how this turned out for me, overall. Better than I had expected, as I never thought I could pull off an Asian-version of this look.
Alrighty, well, I hope you all enjoyed today's post! I'm hoping to work on a Valentine's Day tutorial tomorrow (crossing my fingers) which also includes video. Of course, the project will take about a week or so to complete, but I'm aiming to work hard and be optimistic!
Enjoy the weekend, and thanks for reading! <3