Haha, I found that the "wing" was a little more squared off and less fluid than when I did the design free-hand. But it still turned out pretty cool. I'm not accustomed to using tape to shape my shadow/liner, so I'm afraid I didn't angle it quite right. It probably would have looked better had I flared it outward a little more.
Again, this looked nice while my eyes were closed or downcast, however, due to my lack of lid-space, the full effect wasn't as apparent when I opened them.
- UD Primer Potion in Eden
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream in Bold Gold and Bad To The Bronze
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Wild Gold
- UD eyeshadows in Smog, Darkhorse, and Creep (original Naked palette)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
- Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
- Andrea #53 eyelashes
Alrighty, back to work for me. TGIF, everyone, and thanks for reading! ^_^