Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beauty: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet

I love nail polish! :)  But I'm also lazy about it. :(  I'm the type of girl who will put on a coat of nail polish, and, regardless of it chipping off and looking disgusting, won't take the 10 seconds to remove it, rather I'll let it grow out in the next 3 months.  Still, I was at the drugstore today and saw the prettiest shade of pastel mint green.  I don't remember what the color was called, but it was by Revlon and was $6.  Being the frugal fashionista that I am, I went looking for a bargain polish of the same color and found Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail polish in Mint Sorbet.  It was a dead ringer and cost me only $2.99.


Mint Sorbet is such a fresh and cheerful color, perfect for the spring and upcoming Easter.  Also perfect for the sunny weather in Cabo San Lucas, where I'll be spending my spring break next week.  Yippee!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment