Friday, April 1, 2011

Bad Bitch Peaches: Color Fail

Hey, I know that I'd said I purchased a 3rd color from Bad Bitch, Peaches.  You're probably wondering why I haven't posted any pics.  Well, it turns out that color, while pretty in it's own way, just looked terrible  against my complexion.  Waaaaaaaaaaaay too orange-y.  Here are some images.


I did my best to fix it by adding browns, but it was a tough save.  I went to work with this on, btw.


I don't think I'll be using this again and unfortunately, they don't accept returns/exchanges on used makeup.  They were nice enough to offer me a free sample of a less orange shade of peach, however, which I'm looking forward to reviewing, so it wasn't a total loss.  Besides, Nana and Belacqua looked pretty awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment