- I like to prime my lips by applying a bit of balm to the center and buffing liquid foundation or concealer around the edges with a light dusting of pressed powder on top.
- Next, I shape my lips with pencil liner. Here, I'm using black pencil eyeliner by L'Oreal.
- I apply the darkest shade of lipstick around the edge of my lips. Here, I'm using Styletto by Lime Crime.
- Then I apply the medium shade of lip color inside the darkest shade. I let them overlap a little so that It forms a softer gradient. For this step, I used Airborne Unicorn by Lime Crime.
- I apply the lightest shade last, to the center of my lips. For this step, I used Feathered lip tar by OCC.
I like to carefully, and gently press my lips together maybe once or twice to soften and feather out the gradient.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed today's tutorial! Hope everyone is having a fun weekend! :D