- outline lips with an orchid-colored lip pencil. I don't have one, so I used nude. lol
- color outer portion of lip with MAC Girl About Town
- color inner portion of lip with Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent
- apply a tiny bit of OCC Feathered Lip Tar to the very center of lips
- outline lips with the barest amount of Lime Crime Styletto to darken border
- gently and carefully press lips together to soften the gradient
Takes a little bit of practice, I admit that ombre lip art isn't easy. However, once you get the hang of it, the results are worth it. In the case above, when using wearable colors, ombre gives the illusion of full, pouty lips that have and additional dimension than a single, flat color.
Hope you guys are enjoying my lip looks and thanks for reading! <3