Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sweet, minty pumps by Ivanka Trump.

So, I recently found my dream pump.



I'm generally not a big fan of "celebrity" brands, but I've been shopping for a sensible, yet attractive close-toed heel in a patent finish. I sorted pumps by rating on Zappos and found that the Janie pump was very popular with the customers. Yes, this shoe is very attractive, but the deal was sealed when I noticed that they 1.) came in a dreamy, shimmery shade of mint patent 2.) were marked down to $69 from $99.



They are so, so gorgeous in person and, as an added bonus, they're among some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. The interior is lined in buttery leather and the footbed is generously cushioned. It's as if I'm walking on clouds! No break-in period necessary. I feel like I could run for miles in these!

I can feel a shoe addiction coming on! The Janies are available in a variety of wearable colors. I'm also exploring other styles by Ivanka Trump as well as the aesthetics, workmanship, and quality are on point, especially for the reasonable price. I know what I'd love under the tree this year for Christmas!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments: