Sunday, November 30, 2014

Zoya: Black and Silver Chevron Nails

Since I'm all about glitter right now, I wanted to share the nail art that I wore to my family's annual Thanksgiving get-together this year.


I used Storm (black with sparkle) and Cosmo (silver glitter) to do this. I wish I could remember what the white polish is...but I lost the bottle shortly after I did the look. I have no idea how that happened! It was just a generic, opaque white from the drugstore. I remember paying less than $3 for it. I didn't use any stencils, just freehanded the design using a technique I learned from @gabbysnailart on Instagram. ^_^

I think this would look really pretty in black and gold to ring in the new year or in red and gold for Christmas, don't you think?

Anyhoo, thanks for reading and have a good night!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment