Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shimmery Cut Crease with Sephora Glitz & Glam Bag

Ok, so this is a somewhat weird, convoluted story, but I figured I'd tell it since it's related to the product in today's post. A couple months ago, I ordered Sephora's Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler. 


You can't tell from the photo, but my package came severely damaged. First off, it took about 10 days for me to receive, which I thought was awfully slow in comparison to my usual packages. The box looked like someone had played soccer with it, and my bag was dirty and mangled, with a few of the products being broken. (the Stila Magnificent Metals shadow and the Benefit Watts Up)

Thankfully, Sephora has pretty good customer service so they gave me a full refund and told me to expect a visit from a UPS agent to investigate what may have happened. It's been over a month and no one showed up, so I figured it'd be ok to use the products by now.

Below is a shimmery, cut-crease I did using the Laura Mercier Rose Gold Caviar Stick, Stila Magnificent Metals in Dusty Rose, Benefit's Watts Up in the brow arch, and Lancome's Art Liner to line my upper lash line.



I think this turned out rather nice. Everyone else seemed to think so, also, as I got an unprecedented amount of good feedback on this look on my Instagram. :) Anyhoo, one more day away from the weekend! Happy Thursday, all and have a great evening!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments: