I also played around with a fake, dramatic brow by filling in my brows with L'Oreal Lacquer Liner in Bronze and then sketching in brow hairs using Eyeko Visual Eyes liquid pen liner in Mocha.
- L'Oreal Lacquer gel liner in Bronze and Eyeko Visual Eyes eyeliner in Mocha for brows
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- L'Oreal Lacquer gel liner in Bronze and Urban Decay Naked 3 in the crease as well as lower lid
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Taffy glitter (fine "F" texture) on the lid as well as a matching shade of rose gold from Naked 3
- Eyeko Eye Do eyeliner
- Luxy Lash "Woke Up Like This" eyelashes
I don't have a video tutorial for a cut crease at the moment, but if you'd like to see one and can't wait, I would recommend JLINHH and Glam&Gore on YouTube.
Happy hump day and thanks for reading!