Monday, October 13, 2014

Princess Jasmine Mint & Gold

So, this was just supposed to be a mint and gold glitter cut crease look, but a few of my Instagrammers mentioned that it looks like a Princess Jasmine inspired look. I completely agree, so, here it is!



Products used for this look:
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil in Dark Grey
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay Naked palette, Eldorado liquid liner, and Midnight Cowboy glitter liner in the crease
  • Royal Care Cosmetics gel eyeliner in Mermaid Green
  • Siren Cosmetics pigment in Heartbreaker
  • Eyeko Eye Do eyeliner in Black
  • ColourPop eyeshadow in Get Lucky on the lower lash line
  • Born Pretty eyelashes in 13523
I guess I'll put this in the Halloween makeup inspiration as well! Hope everyone's start of the week is going well. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next post! <3

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. I loooove the mint green color. I just bought a matte mint green from Inglot, but now I want the one you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint green is one of my top 3 favorite colors of all time! Matte or shimmery, I love it all!

      Delete