Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mint Lace

One of my current favorite color combinations of the moment is mint and gold. Mint has always been one of my most coveted shades, which I find refreshing during the warm summer months. Adding gold to the mix brings a touch of glitz to the look.


The skirt is from Forever 21 and I filched the belt off an H&M jacket I purchased years ago. Paired with a creamy white tank top from Abercrombie, a light cardigan from YesStyle, and sparkly sandals by Vince Camuto, I've got the perfect daytime outfit for a sunny day here in the San Francisco bay! Hope everyone enjoyed a nice Saturday and goodnight!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the colour of the skirt matched with the white tank top and cardigan. It give's a airy summer feel. :)

    Stars Aligned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora! This was such a fun outfit for me to wear! ^_^

      Delete