- Starting with primed eyelids, I apply a soft, matte mint shade to my entire top and bottom eyelid.
- Next, I apply black pencil liner to the outer corners of my upper and lower lash lines
- Using a deep, espresso shade, I layer over the pencil eyeliner, being sure to thoroughly smudge and smoke the shadow along my outer corners.
- With a medium brown shade, I blend out the area I just smoked to soften the edges.
- I draw a modest winged line along my upper lash line with black gel eyeliner.
- Curl lashes, apply mascara, and I'm done!
For lips, I applied ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink and then glossed over it with ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink.
I finished off by brushing ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion to my cheeks:
Overall look? Minty fresh! :D
Hope you all enjoyed the tutorial and I look forward to your feedback! Enjoy your Thursday! (I'll be stuck in class until 10pm tonight, however...boohoo!)