Anyways, it's currently finals week for me, but I thought I'd take a break from my current project for a few moments to give you guys SOMETHING, ANYTHING! Since I've been so pressed for time these days, I've recently discovered ways of doing rapid, dramatic, long-lasting eyes. I wanted to share one of my favorite looks of the moment with you all:
This is a really easy look that takes just mere minutes and adds a nice color pop and sparkle to the eye! Here are the products I used:
|Clockwise from bottom left: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeshadow Pencils in Delinquent, Sin, Rehab. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Catfight.|
|From left to right: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner and Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof Mascara, both in Black.|
What I like is that this look requires no primer and (nearly) no brushes. The eyeshadow pencils are a smooth, lightweight formula that glide on easily and lasts all day with no creasing. Here's how I got the look:
1. apply Rehab on entire eyelid and blend with finger
2. apply Sin to brow arch and blend with finger
3. apply Delinquent in a thick, winged shape along upper lash line
4. trace a thinner, winged line along upper lash line with black gel eyeliner, overlapping Delinquent
5. apply black gel liner to bottom lash line and outline with Rehab (this softens the line and also makes the black eyeliner more smear-resistant)
5. apply Catfight right on the boundary between the black eyeliner and the purple winged shadow
6. curl lashes, apply mascara, and you're done!
I've been sporting this look with different colors for a week or so now, the simplicity has me spoiled and it's hard to imagine going back to meticulous shading with pressed shadows once more. But, then again, my moods are fickle and a week or two from now, I'll probably be obsessed with something new. Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I promise I'll be back again once this week is over!