Sunday, January 23, 2011

Style: Happy Feet!

Just thought I'd share a cute look that I tried out today, check it out:


Now tell me...do you love it or do you love it?  Isn't this whole set absolutely darling?  I'm really digging the Lolita/Steampunk look to to this.

The shoes are a deep brown, leatherette, platform, mary jane clog with 5" heels.  They're adorned with little leatherette bows of the same color and antiqued bronze studs.  They look fantastic, but you can tell by the feel of them that the quality is only so-so.  I'd be careful in them if I want them to last.  They're also surprisingly comfortable for the height.  Anywho, here's the best part: I got them at Forever 21 for less than $25.  There are still some left, so if you hurry, you may still be able to get a pair here: Leatherette Platform Clogs

The crochet ankle socks I bought from Urban Outfitters in Berkeley.  They were 3 pair mix and match for $18.

Love love love!!!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment