Saturday, March 29, 2014

Monarch Butterfly Inspired Makeup

Some really nice ladies from Instagram asked me to join them in a butterfly-themed makeup collaboration. Today was the due date and I'm still sick as heck, but I managed to come up with something reasonably cool.





I simplified the butterfly a bit, obviously. Had I felt well enough, I may have considered tackling a more accurate representation, but, ya know? All eyeshadows were from the Burning Heart palette by Sugarpill and ombre lips were fashioned from Make Up For Ever's Flash Palette. I also used a combination of pencil, gel, liquid, and pen eyeliners for the details.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's raining here. :P

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. The only word that can describe this is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind of you to say! Thanks so much! :D

      Delete